Dr. Stengler's Formula Highlights:
• Superior forms in smaller servings for the convenience of those who prefer to take less.
• Contains Coenzyme “Activated” Forms of B2(R-5-P), B6 (P-5-P) & Methyl Folate (L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate).
• Recent research has shown that over 46% of people can not properly metabolize Folic Acid nor natural Folate unless it is in its activated coenzymated form
(L-5 Methyl Tetrahydrofolate).1
• Completely Soy-Free! Sunflower-based D-Alpha Tocopherol form of Vitamin E (most natural D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E is soy-based).
• Vitamin C as Pureway-C®, a Sustained Release Vitamin C contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites, citrus bioflavonoids and ascorbyl Palmitate for maximized absorption and retention.
• Contains Lutein, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grapeseed Extract.
• Contains Albion™ Mineral Chelates – The Gold Standard in Mineral Chelates.
• Additional Calcium for Osteo Bone Support.
• Additional B6 for Adrenal, Energy, and Hormonal support.
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or currently using prescription medicine or you have a medical condition. Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Information: Product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, fish & shellfish.
Dietary supplement FREE of milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or preservatives.
1. Alternative Therapies, May/Jun 2008, Vol. 14, No. 3
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U. S. Patent 7,838,042 is licensed by Albion Laboratories, Inc.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc.